Administrative law is the set of rules and principles of public law, which concerns the organization and functioning of public administration and regulation of relations, inter-administrative and administrative entities managed. It is in these latter relations which advise and defend clients.
Counseling and intervention of lawyers in this field is necessary as this branch of law is characterized by the constant transformation of its rules, be broad and varied content, by the multiplicity of relationships that must govern and regulate in favor of the state broad powers because it always acts as a public authority and, therefore plane superiority in relation to managed.
The increasing intervention of the administrative authorities in the economic activity of individuals and in the direction of economic and social processes, brushing essential rights of the individual is necessary to ensure the defense of the individual against the action, sometimes arbitrarily, Administration.
- Administrative proceedings before Tax Administration and Social Security.
- Expropriation procedures.
- Civil proceedings.
- Liability of the Administration.
- Sanctioning administrative law in any field.
- Procedures for the creation and recognition of universities and university centers attached.
- Contentious-Administrative Proceedings.